We respect your privacy and take every step to ensure that our policy is as transparent as possible about the information we collect on this website.
Please note that using this website means you understand and acknowledge our policy. You can contact us at any time by phone or email if you have any questions or concerns about our policy.
This page covers the following in more detail:
- What kind of information we collect
- How your information is used
- How we secure your information
- Links to third parties
- Updates to this policy
- Our contact information
Information We Collect
We collect only two types of information on this website.
- Information you voluntarily give us. On our website we use a contact form that asks for your name, email address, and phone number. Use of this form is completely voluntarily but is used to get in contact with you. This information is only shared with the relevant individuals to process your case.
- Information our tracking tool collects. We use a tracking tool that allows us to gain more insight in the traffic our website receives. This information includes page views, visit duration, links clicked, traffic sources, and more. This information is kept strictly confidential and cannot be used to personally identify you.
How We Use Your Information
Your information is never shared or sold without your consent. The information you provide us may be used in the following ways:
- To process applications: Your personal information is used to process your application should you decide to work with us. This information is only shared with the appropriate individuals.
- To send emails: Your email address is never shared or sold but may used to send periodic emails including updates.
- To improve customer service: We are committed to ensuring that our clients are completely satisfied with our services and use your information to make improvements.
- To improve user experience: The information our tracking tools collects is only used to make improvements to our website and is only shared with the relevant third parties
Please note that you can contact us at any time if you do not wish to receive any emails from us in the future.
How Your Information is Secured
The information you directly provide to us is kept strictly confidential and we implement a number of security measures. This ensures that your data is protected both online and offline from potential abuse.
Links to Third Parties
Links may be provided to other third party websites with separate privacy policies from ours. All visitors are encouraged to review their policy with regards to privacy before disclosing any personal information. Please contact us if there are any concerns about these pages.
Updates to This Policy
How to Contact Us
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns about our policy. We can be reached with the information below.
- Address: Second Floor 524 Hay Street, Perth
- Phone: (08) 9225 7417
- Facsimile: (08) 9225 7418
- Mobile: 0419 141 991
- Email: email@example.com